So you want Permanent Residency (P.R.) of Canada?

Canada is famous for P.R.. It has caught many people’s attention. Canada has a point based Immigration System. Canadian P.R. can be received either through federal level or provincial level.

The P.R. can be received by skilled person’s overseas or in Canada person.

Let’s discuss how you can achieve Canadian P.R.

Canada’s official language is English and French. If you want to immigrate, you need to showcase English or, French equivalency. This is mandatory. This article will only focuses on English. To assess English language, you need to do take English test, either IELTS: International English Language Testing System – General Training (IELTS Academic is not accepted; it’s only for studying in Canada), or, CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program – General Test (CELPIP General-LS is not accepted).

The test results are compared against Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) – it’s the benchmark set by Canada to test language proficiency. In order to be eligible at federal level